To enter, buy Simparica, enter your details below and upload a photo of your invoice.
WIN 1 of 10 Ooni Koda 12 Gas Pizza Ovens
What makes Ooni Koda 12 awesome?
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda 12 fires out
jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful). Ready right out of the box, the super compact Ooni Koda 12 is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda 12 is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 950°F (500°C). Use the heat control dial to cook pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
SIMPARICA Range (chewable tablets for dogs): 5 mg/10 mg/20 mg/40 mg/80 mg/120 mg sarolaner per chewable tablet. Reg. No.: G4317/8/9; G4320/1/2 (Act 36/1947).
Full product information is available from Zoetis South Africa (Pty) Ltd., 6th Floor, North Wing, 90 Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196, South Africa. 0800 998 969. www.zoetis.co.za
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Zoetis South Africa (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter”) registered address is 90 Rivonia road, Webber Wentzel building, 6th Floor, North Wing, Sandton, 2196, South Africa. The Promoter is launching a promotion named the ‘Win 1 of 10 Ooni Koda 12 Gas Pizza ovens with Simparica Competition’ (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”).
2. Any person who decides to enter the Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Entrant”) agrees that they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this Competition as set out below and that these are binding on the Entrant in their personal capacity.
3. These Terms and Conditions and promotional rules contain certain Terms and Conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
• May limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
• May create risk or liability for the Entrant; and/or
• May compel the Entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
• Serve as an acknowledgement, by the Entrant, of a fact.
3.1. The Entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
3.2.1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
3.2.2. The Entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the promotion he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions before entering and he/she understands and agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
3.2.3. All Entrants to this promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Entrant hereby indemnifies the Promoter, the Promoter’s directors, employees and/or agents of all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
3.3 All winners will be notified by the 6th November 2023 and announced within a week of their notification. Rules of the Promotional Competition:
4. This Competition starts on 15 August 2023 and ends on 31 October 2023 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘promotional period’).
5. To qualify as an Entrant –
5.1. The Entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa or Namibia;
5.2. The Entrant must be 18 years or older;
5.3. The Entrant must provide correct and full personal contact details, as required; and,
5.4. The winners will be selected as noted in 7.3 and are each eligible to win one (1) prize as set out in 7.6 during the promotional period.
5.5. The prize is not refundable to cash.
6. Zoetis, its subsidiaries, directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with the Competition and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in the Competition. Methods of Entry, Prize Details and Draw Details:
7.1 Entrants enter the competition by way of completing the online entry form at www.winwithsimparica.co.za and uploading a copy/photo of the invoice/till slip of the product (box of Simparica or any 1 single tablets of Simparica) purchased. Further, each Entrant must keep proof of purchase.
7.2 Each Entrant is entitled to unlimited entries as every tablet (purchased at the same time and appear on one invoice/till slip) of Simparica (the Product) bought equals an entry.
Every box of 3 tablets equals 3 entries.
7.3 The competition ends at midnight on the 31st of October 2023, whereafter the Promoter will select, via random draw, the winning Entrant.
7.4 By entering the Promotion, the Entrant is giving their consent to having their name and photograph published in printed media or digital media.
7.5 The winners will be directly notified via phone call.
7.6 The prizes for the Competition will be 10 x Ooni Koda 12 gas pizza ovens. The promoter has the right to replace the prize to a similar specification and value should these exact models not be available at the time of the draw.
7.7 Except insofar as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
8.1 The winner of the prize, as outlined in 7.1 will be selected by a random drawing from valid entries received up until midnight on the 31st October 2023.
8.2 The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they do not respond to telephonic contact within 7 days and, in such an event, a replacement winner from the valid Competition entries will be chosen. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted by the Promoter and shall be required to respond to the Promoter in the manner set out in such correspondence within 7 days. If the replacement winner fails to respond to the Promoter as required, the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if they were an original winner. Should no winner come forward, the Promoter reserves the right to not select an alternative.
9. Should the winner choose not to opt out of having their name and photograph published in printed media as outlined in 7.4, Zoetis has the right to publish the winner’s name and photographs (at no fee) in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material. The nature of these publications will be determined at the sole discretion of Zoetis, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the selection of a winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment of any kind suffered by any Entrant in entering the Competition, including because of any Entrant winning or not winning any prize.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost or delayed in computer error in transit.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as well as terminate the promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
13. If Zoetis cannot continue with the Competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, Zoetis may end the Competition on condition that –
13.1. No prize winners have been determined; and
13.2. Reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all Entrants.
14. If the Competition is ended as set out in 13 above, no Entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Zoetis unless Zoetis has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner.
15. Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the Promoter, agents and distributors accept no liability whatsoever for the misuse of the products and are not liable for any personal loss, injury or death arising from your acceptance of this offer.
16. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of the Competition rules and Entrants agree to abide by the rules.
Full product information available from Zoetis South Africa (Pty) Ltd., Co. Reg. No.: 2012/001825/07, 6th Floor, North Wing, 90 Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196. PostNet Suite 53, Private Bag 9976, Sandton, 2146, South Africa. Tel.: 0800 998 969. www.zoetis.co.za