Live your best life with your dog while keeping them parasite free with Simparica.
Simply buy a box, scan the QR code, enter your details and add a photo of your invoice to enter.
GET RID OF TICKS, FLEAS AND MITES.
Simparica is a great tasting, once a month, chewable tablet.
Simparica delivers persistent protection against fleas and ticks from day 1 to day 35.
Your best friend’s, best friend
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Zoetis South Africa (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter”) registered address is 90 Rivonia road, Webber Wentzel building, 6th Floor, North Wing, Sandton, 2196, South Africa. The Promoter is launching a promotion named the ‘Win with Simparica Competition’ (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”).
2. Any person who decides to enter the Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Entrant”) agrees that they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this Competition as set out below and that these are binding on the Entrant in their personal capacity.
3. These Terms and Conditions and promotional rules contain certain Terms and Conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- May limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
- May create risk or liability for the Entrant; and/or
- May compel the Entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
- Serve as an acknowledgement, by the Entrant, of a fact.
3.1. The Entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
3.2.1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
3.2.2. The Entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the promotion he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions before entering and he/she understands and agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
3.2.3. All Entrants to this promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Entrant hereby indemnifies the Promoter, the Promoter’s directors, employees and/or agents of all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any indemnified party.
3.3 The winners will be notified by the 10th of the next month and announced within a week of their notification.
Rules of the Promotional Competition:
4. This Competition starts on 15 February 2022 and ends on 16 April 2022 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘promotional period’).
5. To qualify as an Entrant –
5.1. The Entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
5.2. The Entrant must be 18 years or older;
5.3. The Entrant must provide correct and full personal contact details, as required; and,
5.4. The winner will be selected as noted in 7.3 and are each eligible to win one (1) prize as set out in 7.6 during the promotional period.
5.5. The prize is not refundable to cash.
Zoetis, its subsidiaries, directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with the Competition and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in the Competition.
Methods of Entry, Prize Details and Draw Details:
7.1 Entrants enter the competition by way of completing the online entry form and uploading a copy/photo of the invoice/till slip of the product (box of Simparica) purchased. Further, each Entrant must keep proof of purchase.
7.2 Each Entrant is entitled to unlimited entries as every box of Simparica (the Product) bought equals an entry.
7.3 The competition ends at midnight on the 16th of April 2022, whereafter the Promoter will select, via random draw, the winning Entrant.
7.4 By entering the Promotion, the Entrant is giving their consent to having their name and photograph published in printed media or digital media.
7.5 The winners will be directly notified via phone call.
7.6 The prize for the Competition will be 1 x John Deere S180 Lawn Tractor.
7.7 Except insofar as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
8.1 The winner of the prize, as outlined in 7.1 will be selected by a random drawing from valid entries received up until midnight on the 16th of April 2022.
8.2 The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they do not respond to written and telephonic contact within 7 days and, in such an event, a replacement winner from the valid Competition entries will be chosen. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted by the Promoter and shall be required to respond to the Promoter in the manner set out in such correspondence within 7 days. If the replacement winner fails to respond to the Promoter as required, the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if they were an original winner. Should no winner come forward, the Promoter reserves the right to not select an alternative.
9. Should the winner choose not to opt out of having their name and photograph published in printed media as outlined in 7.4, Zoetis has the right to publish the winner’s name and photographs (at no fee) in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material. The nature of these publications will be determined at the sole discretion of Zoetis, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the selection of a winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment of any kind suffered by any Entrant in entering the Competition, including because of any Entrant winning or not winning any prize.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost or delayed in computer error in transit.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as well as terminate the promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
13. If Zoetis cannot continue with the Competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, Zoetis may end the Competition on condition that –
13.1. No prize winner has been determined; and
13.2. Reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all Entrants.
14. If the Competition is ended as set out in 13 above, no Entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Zoetis unless Zoetis has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner.
15. Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the Promoter, agents and distributors accept no liability whatsoever for the misuse of the products and are not liable for any personal loss, injury or death arising from your acceptance of this offer.
16. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of the Competition rules and Entrants agree to abide by the rules.
Full product information available from Zoetis South Africa (Pty) Ltd., Co. Reg. No.: 2012/001825/07, 6th Floor, North Wing, 90 Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196. PostNet Suite 53, Private Bag 9976, Sandton, 2146, South Africa. Tel.: +27 11 245 3300 or 0860 ZOETIS (0860 963847). www.zoetis.co.za